Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is looking for 2 candidates to join their team based in Norfolk however they are happy for you to work from home. This role is for 2 months however could be longer and is working Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm
• To participate in the provision of the front-line telephone service ensuring that all callers are dealt with speedily, effectively and courteously in a caring, responsive and efficient manner.
• To provide advice and assistance to applicants on the Housing Register
• To process applications, assess the eligibility, housing need and priority of clients’ cases in accordance with the Housing Allocation Policy
• To liaise with other colleagues and external agencies to undertake background research, gather additional information and update records to enable effective allocation decisions to be made.
• Produce pre templated decision letters and liaise with applicants to advise them of the outcome of their applications to join the housing register
• Take decisions in line with policy and notify applicants where a change to their circumstances has changed their priority on the Housing Register.
• Deal with incoming and outgoing enquiries from clients and other third parties by
telephone and by electronic and other correspondence
• Maintain the computerised systems and records that are required for the service
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
•? Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
•? Guaranteed offers of work
•? Reed Rewards
•? Life Assurance
•? Training & Development
•? Reed Discount Club
•? Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
•? Reimbursed Police Checks
•? E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
•? Professional Temping Agreement
•? First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Please also note all our roles are advertised on facebook, please find us and like our page http://bit.ly/reedfb or https://facebook.com/reednorwich