New temporary roles. Part Time Housekeepers to work for our NHS client in Fishponds.
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday - morning shifts or afternoon shifts available 08.00-13.00 or 15.30-18.30 Monday to Friday
Key duties will include:
- Preparing the communal kitchen space for meals
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment, following health and safety guidelines
- Cleaning kitchen area before and after meals
- Making beds, preparing beds for new patients
- Basic cleaning of corridors, and living spaces
Candidates for this role will have:
Previous experience in a cleaning or housekeeping role would be advantageous but not essential
Hold a current Enhanced DBS Child and Adult workforce
Interested? Please apply today with a note of your suitability for the role, an up to date CV and your DBS information.