Oxford City Council have an urgent requirement for Hotel Project Workers to provide critical support to a project with St Mungo’s charity.
The aim of the project is to temporarily house rough sleepers in hotels within Oxford, ensuring clients are both healthy and isolated, in line with current guidance set out by the government.
The day to day duties will involve:
• Delivering food and supplies to client rooms (no interaction)
• Responding to service emergencies
• Responding to client emergencies
• Supporting client welfare
• Completing emergency errands for clients including: shopping, picking up prescriptions and any other vital supplies
• Occasionally accompanying clients on only essential appointments • Support volunteers to understand and carry out their duties
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in supported housing or similar, or in security and hold a valid DBS.
Shift patterns will be 08.00 – 20.00 and 20.00 – 08.00 at £15 per hour.
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Please apply if interested and immediately available to work.