|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3059478|
Are you keen to continue your career in education but want to explore a non-class based position?
Have you considered Home Tuition?
If you are passionate about helping pupils get the most out of their education then this could be the ideal role for you. Reed Education are seeking qualified teachers to support children of all ages, and varying SEN needs throughout South Wales who are currently out of school. Each child is taught for 2 hours per day in their home at times suitable for both the tutor and the family.
• The opportunity to work with pupils on a "one to one" basis to address their individual needs.
• The chance to have a real impact on the lives of some of the most vulnerable pupils in the area.
• The work is very flexible and you can choose how many or how few hours you wish to work providing it fits in with the family.
• Ensuring the educational and personal development of pupils
• Being a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
• Listening to and helping learners resolve a range of issues that are creating barriers to learning
• Helping learners who are underperforming in their subjects
• Manage behaviours and encourage children to become good leaners
• Implement strategies and support learners in self-esteem and confidence-building activities
• Listening and understand the needs and aspirations of children.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in working with children with SEN
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude and a hard work ethic
• A DBS that entitles you to work with children and adults (Reed are happy to provide this if you don’t have one)
• Need to have full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• And have a passion to develop and support SEN students through their education.
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with; competitive rates of pay, 24/7 access to your managing consultant, access to Reed Rewards with hundreds of discounts all over the UK, and also you will have first hand pick of the vacancies you want to be put forward for with access to a huge ranging of opportunities all over the South East region of Wales.
If this sounds like a role you that would suit you, then please send me your most up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. If you have any questions, please contact me in the Cardiff Education branch to discuss – I am happy to support you in figuring out the next step in your career.
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
CAERPHILLY, MID GLAMORGANRead more
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
23.48 - 29.01 GBP Per Hour
CARSHALTON, SURREYRead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
16.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more