We are working with a local authority based in South London, who are looking to recruit for a number of Home Ownership Officers to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing high quality and responsive right to buy and home ownership services to residents in the area.
What the role will entail?
- Managing a range of right to buy and home ownership functions. Meeting legislative deadlines.
- Identifying and recording details regarding vulnerable residents, signposting these residents so they are provided with adequate support.
- Investigating complex cases, working with other departments, partners and stakeholders.
What knowledge/experience you will have?
- You will have a thorough understanding and knowledge of RTB/collection/Service Charge legislation and be able to communicate this clearly to others.
- Previous experience of successfully managing challenging customers/service users.