|Location: BURTON-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 45000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 days ago||Reference: 3092081|
Their aim is to provide the highest standard of care in a friendly and relaxed environment with an empathetic approach.
- You will be managing all aspects of the home's activity to a high standard in accordance with the directives of the Health and Social Care Act 2008, CQC and in accordance with the Home's philosophy
- You will be working closely with the Deputy Manager to ensure that smooth running and total compliance of all areas
- Ensure that all aspects of the service at the home are working safely and conducting quality audits
- Performing basic HR duties such as supervision's, appraisals, performance management and sickness absence management in line with company guidelines
- Implementing and writing person centred care plans
- Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care
- A minimum of 5 years experience is required as a Registered Manager with CQC
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures and the Mental Capacity Act
- Experience in inspiring and leading a hard working team of staff
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with residents and fellow colleagues.
To apply for this role please click on apply or email your CV to email@example.com.
If you know anyone who might be suitable for this position, please feel free to pass on my details as Reed pay up to £250* for successful referrals.
18.85 - 21.68 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
BURTON-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Hour
BROMLEY COMMON, KENTRead more
31500.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more