Pay: £9.30 per hour
Are you looking for a rewarding role within care? Do you have a spare couple of hours a week? If so this may be the role for you.
Reed Community Care are recruiting long term temporary support workers to work with two adult brothers with a physical and learning disability in Pudsey, Leeds. The support is Monday to Friday, 7am-9am and 5.30pm-7.30pm. The support is provided in a family home
Main responsibilities include:
• To support and enable the individuals with their own personal care, prepare their breakfast/tea.
• Ensure they are ready on time in the morning to attend their day service.
• To contribute and utilise support plans and person centred risk assessments to promote independence in a safe environment.
• To promote their wellbeing.
• To work flexibly as part of a team.
We provide full training and free induction and ongoing development/training opportunities
If you have 6 months experience working in a Support Worker capacity then we would love to hear from you
• Providing personal care duties
• Promoting Independent Living Skills
• Creating a safe environment
• To provide mental and physical support
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Reed Training
• Regular Supervision
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• A smooth and speedy registration process
• Online timesheets
• Weekly pay
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Referral/recommendation bonus! *
Due to the current issues around the Covid-19 virus, we have relaxed our recruitment criteria slightly. You still need to have a DBS check, but these can currently be done free of charge if you do not have an up-to-date one. We would need you to provide two references and complete our training via E Learns and face to face training via Teams.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please get in touch, and contact me today to apply!
Please contact Vicky Palmer on 0113 394 2940 or via email: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply