Home Care Support Worker REQUIRED!!
Reed are currently looking for a temporary support worker in Ruddington, Nottinghamshire.
At present I can confirm the following requirements.
Location – Ruddington, NG11
Payrate - £10.00 per hour
Shifts: 7am – 7pm
Start Date: From 28/03/2020
Due to the nature of this role, female only applicants will be considered for this role.
The job: To support a female adult with complex needs in her home.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
• Domestic activities
• Independence skills
• Personal care
• Activities such as food shopping and crafts
• Bubbly, fun people but also firm with boundaries
• Enthusiasm and interest but know when to calm down and be low stimuli
• Communication- Makaton, one word sentences, not overloading
• Aware of risk triggers and can read facial expressions/ posture quickly to prevent a risky challenging situation
• Ability to manage challenging situations
• DBS update service is desirable, if not a new DBS must be carried out
• Practical Manual Handling Training carried out in the last 12 months
Paid Holiday Scheme
REED Discount Club
Eye test and Spectacle Vouchers
Medical Cash Plan
Training and Development
Recommend a Friend Scheme