REED Health & Care are excited to be working with an award winning home care company who are looking to recruit experienced staff to provide care to their service users living across North Edinburgh.
The client are specialists in providing care to elderly service users and palliative care to individuals with disorders like multiple sclerosis. They are looking to take on female carers with full driving licences on initial temporary contracts with the potential to go permanent, depending on performance.
A summary of the responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Providing personal care and companionship to service users.
• Promoting our service users’ personal independence.
• Assisting with household tasks such as shopping trips and meals.
• Developing your knowledge and skillset in order to be able to provide care to a variety of individuals.
The benefits of the role include:
• Outstanding rates of pay as a care assistant.
• Extensive training – Placement will start with a comprehensive 2 day induction period.
• Being part of an elite team of care assistants.
If you are interested in this role, please give Euan McGregor a call on 0131 240 5342, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.