|Location: BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX||Salary: 45000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3085466|
They are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual looking for a new challenge.
Our ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working as a project manager on capital projects, preferably within the arts and heritage industry. They will be self-motivated and able to lead a portfolio of prestigious projects with minimal supervision. As well as technical knowledge, they will have excellent people skills and be used to working with design teams, construction teams, client bodies and funding bodies.
As well as managing projects, it is anticipated that the project manager will contribute to the growth of the company, through exploring new revenue streams, pitching for new work, or implementing improvements to the general running of the company.
The candidate will be a split of office and field-based, with a day or two a week in the office in Crawley. Either way we deliver projects all over the UK and remote working will be necessary.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Overall oversight of projects
• Client liaison
• Leading and facilitating the work of design teams
• Consultant procurement
• Working with contractors
• Cost control
• Programme control
Skills and experience:
• Significant experience working as a project manager on capital projects, ideally in a related sector
• Thorough knowledge of design and construction industry regulations and processes
• Excellent communication and team leading skills
• Ability to lead projects independently, while reporting to the Director
• Excellent report writing skills
• Strong financial skills and excellent excel skills
• Ability and willingness to share knowledge with colleagues
• Understanding of the arts and heritage and museum sectors will be an advantage
To discuss in confidence, please give John Abbott a call at Reed on 0117 914 7101.
35000 - 44000 GBP Per Annum
SIDCUP, KENTRead more
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
40000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
38000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more