Hampshire Supply Service are currently looking for a HLTA to provide whole class cover for a junior school in the New Forest.
The Hampshire Supply Service are proud to hold a contract with Hampshire County Council and support Local Authority schools with their recruitment plans. By registering with Hampshire Supply Service, you will receive fair pay as per the contract and flexible work opportunities to suit your situation.
What you need in order to be considered:
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant Status or relevant Level 3 qualification.
• Recent and relevant experience in a Primary setting.
• A positive and proactive attitude.
• An ability to manage a class of up to 30 children in the absence of the class teacher.
The role will be on a full-time basis commencing from Easter/September 2020.
Benefits of working for the Hampshire Supply Service:
- Access to a wide variety of roles as part of a regulated framework with Hampshire County Council.
- Pay rates set by Hampshire to ensure everyone is paid fairly for the role they complete.
- Extensive compliance processes to ensure children and young people are safeguarded.
- A dedicated team of consultants to support you through your journey.
If you are interested in finding out more, please call today on 0800 085 5016 or apply within.