|Location: CONGLETON, CHESHIRE||Salary: 23000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3127737|
How does becoming a Higher Level Teaching within an outstanding organisation sound; an organisation that dedicates itself to enhancing the lives of the children they work with?
The school exists to give young people with very complex histories and needs a chance to break out from a spiral of negative and sometimes risky behaviours.
They provide them with the safety and positive relationships needed to build their hopes and enable them to have a better future. People who work here want to make a difference and understand the needs of the young people and the behaviours they may present, as well as how to manage, support and influence change in relation to these behaviours.
Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the Head Teacher. You will be responsible for providing support and supervision to the pupils.
In this role you will need to support the aims and ethos of the school. You will support teachers by supervising pupils during lesson and break times as well as participating in lesson activities when necessary
Duties of the role
• Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle, including in lesson planning, evaluating and adjusting lessons/work plans.
• Within an agreed system of supervision and within a pre-determined lesson framework, teach whole classes.
• Assist teachers in offering mentoring support and guidance to other teaching assistants undertaking formal training.
• Recognise and challenge any incidents of racism, bullying, harassment, victimisation and any form of abuse of equal opportunities, ensuring compliance with relevant school policies and procedures and making sure the individual/s involved understand it is unacceptable.
You must have the following to apply for the position
• Qualified to GCSE Level including Math, English & Science
• A Level 3 Qualification or above in child studies or education
• Experience working with young people with challenging behaviour/special needs (either within mainstream or sen schools)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a high level of confidentiality
If you would be interested in this position then please contact Helen Davies at Reed Education on 01270 619314.
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
SCUNTHORPE, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
8.73 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
25.00 - 35.00 GBP Per Hour
CLAYTON BUSINESS PARK, LANCASHIRERead more
WALLINGTON, SURREYRead more