Reed Education Cardiff are currently recruiting for a Teacher of History to start a temporary contract in September 2020.
The school are looking for a highly motivated, talented teacher of History to teach across Key Stage 3 & 4. The successful Teacher is expected to generate high levels of engagement and curiosity by planning inspiring and challenging lessons.
The school have exceptionally high aspirations and expectations in all that they do, understanding the importance of prioritising staff wellbeing and professional development. The school expects all staff and pupils to thrive within their context and are committed to creating a culture of wellbeing, achievement and excellence. This is captured in their most recent Estyn inspection of 2019, where the schools work was deemed excellent in all categories with no recommendations for improvement.
The school are extremely proud of their achievements and look forward to creating a future of equity, equality and excellence for all.
Whether you’re a Newly-Qualified Teacher seeking out your first role in education or an experienced practitioner looking for you next challenge, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
- A qualified teacher (QTS status);
- A good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant or related subject discipline;
- Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences up to KS4 (KS5 desirable);
- Commitment to afterschool club and out-of-school hours learning provision;
- Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
- Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Rhys Morris on 02920 386 515 or at email@example.com.