“The headteacher, ably supported by senior leaders, is determined and passionate about providing a high-quality education for every pupil. This is at the heart of the school’s inclusive ethos”.
“The sixth form is a vibrant part of the school. Good teaching challenges students”.
REED Education are recruiting on behalf of a “good” secondary school in Oxfordshire in their search for a teacher of History to start in July 2020. This is an initially an interim position to cover Maternity leave and the school will accept applications from NQT’s and more experienced teachers.
The right candidate will: -
- Be comfortable teaching History in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, experience in Key Stage 5 would be beneficial but is not essential
- Have the ability to teach dynamic and exciting lessons
- Have previous experience of working in a mainstream UK school
- Be hard working and ambitious
- Have the ability to hit the ground running
Our school is commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Witney and Abingdon.
For more details please contact Matt Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01865 812 780.