REED Education are already working with Schools in Bradford on September vacancies for Higher Level Teaching Assistant's (HLTA’s). When the Coronavirus health emergency comes to an end our Schools realise they will need support with their recruitment and therefore have come to us early with vacancies. The leaders within a classroom are vital and our School are looking for experienced HLTA’s to lead lessons.
We know that thousands of educationalists are currently without work and many of those currently employed will be looking for a change of School this September. Long term supply and permanent roles within Schools are going to be in high demand. With this in mind speed is of the essence.
We are looking for people that have the following:
- Confidence leading lessons as either a Cover Supervisor or HLTA
- Experience supporting within Primary Schools
- HLTA Qualification
- QTS (optional)
- Have a clear and enhanced DBS (either enhanced with Children’s barred list or enhanced with Children’s and Adults barred list)
Working with Reed Education means:
- A dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
- Access to many jobs which aren’t advertised on council job boards
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll department using PAYE
- Opportunities for permanent roles in Schools
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations)
- FREE CPD training such as Team Teach and Safeguarding
- Generous refer a friend bonus schemes
Please apply below to register your interest in joining Reed Education so after the Coronavirus health emergency we have everything is in place to get you working in your dream School.