ROLE: (High Rise) Designer
BASIS: Fixed Term Contract until Dec 2020, Full time
Reed Harrogate are recruiting for a Designer based in Wetherby. Our client are a well know manufacturing brand who have recently expanded and are looking for new members of the team to continue this growth.
As a High Rise Designer you will provide an increased level of support to our client’s customer base. The High Designer will have an increased technical knowledge of their products and high rise construction requirements, will create a one on one relationship with their key customers and they will offer creative solutions to win business.
The role will involve:
- Obtaining architects layouts and specifications from the Customer.
- Drawing in line with Health & Safety specifications.
- Producing 3D drawings, technical plans and unit schedules using Fusion 20:20 design package.
- Liaising with the customer to define/agree the specification.
- Recording stages of the Enquiry using Price Proposal System and Commercial Instructions.
- Managing your own workload using commercial instruction system.
- Recording specification changes using Commercial Instruction System.
- Producing photorealistic images, elevations and BIM output of designs.
- Internal escalation point for our customers.
- Attending design meetings as required.
- Resolving site issues with senior managers, based on building regulations / best practice.
- Root cause analysis.
- Liaising with the Project Management team and customer to establish exact technical requirements for schemes to achieve fully customer approved status for all designs.
- You will have experience within design.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Qualification within design.
- Keen to learn and develop a career within a company.
If this sound like a role you're interested then don't hesitate to apply!