|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3052066|
Heavy Vehicle Goods Tutor (HGV)
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting in the new academic year, the College are looking for a Heavy Goods Vehicle Tutor to join them on a temporary on-going basis.
• Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted
• Largest college in Europe
• Has multiple sites located across central Manchester with campuses in the north, south and centre of the city
• Each site has its own specialist, cutting edge facilities and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• The College is ideally placed to offer a huge range of opportunities to learners of all ages.
• The College holds Investors in People (IiP) Silver accreditation.
• The successful applicants will be up to speed with modern HGV practices
• Knowledge with IMI Delivery is desirable
• Must have a teaching qualification, Candidates with Assessing Awards will be considered
• Working with 16-18 year old student Apprentices
• Responsible for lesson delivery and planning
• A fantastic opportunity with a very prestigious college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Knowledge of Euro 6
• Relevant industry experience and qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
25.00 - 34.00 GBP Per Hour
LYNDHURST, HAMPSHIRERead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more
16.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
FOSTON, DERBYSHIRERead more