|Location: MELKSHAM, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 13.00 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3111484|
£13-13.50 per hour, £26000-27000 per annum
Temporary 6 month contract – potential to become permanent
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday, 8.00am – 1.00pm Friday (37 hours)
Are you experienced in repairing LGV/HGV military or other similar vehicles to fire engines and appliances?
Can you also repair and maintain related parts, such as pumps and manufactured fabrications?
With their service and maintenance site based in Melksham, this is an opportunity to work with one of the emergency services operations
Main duties of the job
• Maintenance of heavy/large goods vehicles
• Vehicle repairs in the work shop and externally in support of operations
• Modifications to vehicles and ancillary equipment
• Road testing
Experience and skills required
• Experienced in repairing and maintaining LGV/HGV vehicles
• Experienced in repairing and maintaining fire appliances or similar equipment
• Cat C license holder
• Qualified City & Guilds (vehicle maintenance), apprenticeship or equivalent
For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on 0117 317 8000 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your current CV.
£100 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
STANSTED, ESSEXRead more
12.98 - 15.38 GBP Per Hour
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
32,000.00-36,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-28,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
KENT, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
STONE, STAFFORDSHIRERead more