|Location: FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAY + NIGHT||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3102534|
- Hours: 4 on, 4 off shift rota including nights. For example, 4 days working 7am - 7pm, 4 days off, 4 nights working 7pm - 7am and then 4 days off.
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Pro-active monitoring of all customer monitoring systems
- Troubleshooting using technical documentation and supporting scripts
- Tracking of all issues raised, providing Level 1 Technical Ownership of all cases
- Effective communication and updates to both customers and internal teams, including documenting all actions in accordance with standard company policies
- Recognise, identify and prioritise incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organisational policies and operational impact
- Liaise with onsite field engineers to establish resolution of incidents
- Liaise with vendors and other members of the technical departments to find resolutions to incidents
- Provide the timely response and accurate work towards any Network Maintenance Requests or weekly tasks
- Ad Hoc duties to support the overall Service Centre department deliver services in accordance with the SLA’s and KPI’s
- Helpdesk or Call/Service centre experience, highly desirable.
- Understanding of Incident Management Processes
- Basic networking skills/experience
- Ideally experience in a shift based role
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
24500.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
8.5 - 8.5 GBP Per Hour
MICHELDEVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
TADLEY, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
10.99 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more