Our company are a successful software organisation which are expanding rapidly. Providing performance management to the professional service sector with clients all over the world, with particular emphasis on the legal sector.
Our client is looking for experienced customer service individual, who will join a team and be the heart of the business. We are looking for a proven individual who has the ability to absorb information and is happy to continuously learn.
The role is Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week covering a shift pattern where every 3rd week you will be working 2pm-10.30pm in order to serve all the global customer base in US, Australia/ Asia. This shift is home based so must have work space and broadband. Then other 2 weeks will be based in the Office.
The business is a 10 minute walk from Haslemere train station.
Parking is provided, 25 days holiday, Workplace Pension,
In the role, your will be primarily be responding to issues sent to the help desk email, logging on to clients computers to resolve the problems if you cannot advise them via email / over the phone.
You will also be responsible for:
• Monitoring emails help desk and responding to customer support requests .
• Data Entry to update our live customer database.
• Contacting customers to resolve their queries in a professional manner.
• Analysing data to update the customer database accurately.
• Providing details to the technical team should a problem need to be escalated.
• Talking to clients of the business taking details of the problems they are experiencing.
• Dealing with complex data in spreadsheet format .
The ideal candidate will to preferably have:
• 2 years within a similar help desk role
• A knowledge of cloud based applications
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience within the legal or HR sectors
• Comfortable using Microsoft Excel for complicated data entry
• The ability to work under pressure is crucial
• Ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
• Have excellent Customer Service / organisation Skills
If this role is for you, then please apply on line.