My client a market leading Financial organisation based in Croydon, are looking for a Helpdesk Representative to provide support and response for clients, accountants, employers and employees. The role is key to the delivery of a telephony and online based help and support service to client's.
The role is dynamic in that your day can contain a variety of different tasks ranging from inbound and outbound calls, email support and providing immediate support by fulfilling various tasks identified by the Management Team.
The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Provide guidance and information to help employers and advisors looking help help, clarification and information on solutions for their clients.
- Provide telephone and email based support to employees of clients who have appointed the company to deliver services to their staff.
- Be able to guide payroll administrators/accounts through specific processes and resolve troubleshooting.
- Resolve queries and concerns expressed by employees, employers.
- Be compliance with all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the business.
- Meet continuing professional development.
Experience and Skills required
- Excellent Helpdesk skills - including questioning, probing, listening, empathy.
- A passion for speaking to customers and answering queries.
- Professional manner with a fantastic work ethic with the confidence and personal skills to work with a range of clients and colleagues.
- Being a clear and articulate communicator.
- Highly organised, demonstrating the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- Confident user of MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment, ideally within Financial Services.
- Pensions, Payroll software or Pensions with Payroll experience would be beneficial.