Do you have experience in a customer service related role?
Would you like to work for a large company that encourage progression from within?
If you answered yes to the above and have excellent attention to detail and a passion for customer service, please keep reading...
My client, based in Maidenhead, are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join them urgently. Technical knowledge would be particularly useful but is not essential.
• Respond to requests via phone or electronically
• Manage incidents by logging, updating, and closing as required
• Ascertain whether equipment/solution is under support contract and advise customers accordingly
• Proactively monitor outstanding jobs in order to complete them on time
• Liaise with suppliers, couriers, engineers, logistics and technical support consultants
• Produce reports when required for internal purposes or customer’s request
• Be responsible for the tasks assigned to complete them in the most efficient manner and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Return of equipment to repair centres
• Well-organised individual
• Previous experience in Customer Services related role
• Have initiative to propose a change where necessary
• Excellent attention to detail
• Commitment to quality of service
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to be able to deal positively with dissatisfied customers
• Team player
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below.