Temp opportunity with the possibility of going temp-to-perm - Mid-January Start
A rare opportunity to work on this highly respected Cambridge based technology company, within a key role, initially running for 15 days, with the possibility of being moved onto a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will benefit from training from experienced members of team and will have the opportunity to work within this creative and enjoyable environment, with an enthusiastic team.
The role will focus primarily on processing a range of complex data for the Customer Service Team and requires a candidate who can work to a high degree of accuracy and who can pick up new systems quickly. You will need to be able make excellent decisions and respond to support tickets in a responsive and efficient manner.
Key duties include:
Customer Service - dealing with customers to answer queries and update information.
Data entry - ensure data input is accurate and up to date and customer records remain correct.
Password Resets - including investigating account information to ensure they are the correct person before reactivating the account.
Deal with Customer appeals - identify if any offenses have been committed or if a third party has access to the account.
Update Customer information - ensure accuracy of provided change information to grant or deny access as appropriate.
The hours for this role will be 8am to 4pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 8am to 3pm on Wednesday.
Is this the role for you?
We are looking for Candidates who have previous experience in Customer Service and data maintenance/ data entry.
You will be proactive and highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
If this sounds like the role for you please do get in touch.
Contact Alex at the Cambridge Reed office or apply online today!
Benefits of working for Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact