My client in Edmonton is looking for a Help Desk Administrator for their busy North London office!
Working within a small dedicated Help desk Team, the candidate will be the first point of contact for our client’s inbound communications. They will be responsible for phone and IT liaison, taking telephone instructions from the client and cover reception when needed.
The right candidate will:
• Be well presented and organised
• Have a proven track record of Help desk administration, ideally in the construction industry!
• Be an excellent communicator, with a confident telephone manner, and have the ability to deal with colleagues and customers in a proactive, friendly manner
• Have good experience of, and an aptitude for, working with bespoke IT systems and the Microsoft Suite of Products
• Knowledge of SAGE would be desirable but not essential
• Have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
• Be able to work independently or within a team
• Make a positive difference to the service delivery
Looking for someone to start immediately
This role is full time Monday to Friday paying £21,000 per annum.
Please apply ASAP to be considered!