TEMP - PERM - Immediately available Health and Safety Manager required.
We are seeking a Security, Health, Safety and Environment manager to support our clients Head of Global Business Management in leading people focused safety initiatives to enable a safe working environment for all of our DGM sites.
You will support leading the key safety objectives for DGM and play a leading part in implementing our safety strategy and vision.
The person in this role will lead on Health and Safety and also the continued development, practices and procedures to deliver SHSE excellence and compliance.
Some of the general responsibilities are:
• Manage Health, Safety, Environment & Security throughout the business, multi-site responsibilities
• Identify and manage directly day to day risks at every DGM site, holistically reduce/minimise/stop
• Provide day to day Safety, Health and Security assistance and advice to enable the DGM sites to comply with relevant statutory legislation
• Write Company policies & procedures, SSOW, Risk Assessment & Management System for the business and implement with Operations Management Team
• Complete supplier/customer pre-qualification questionnaire/preparing appropriate company policies in line with industry standards
• Review current/update/continually improve policies
• Keep current/new qualifications valid through qualification
• Assist with the development, implementation and communication of all relevant SHE policies at the DGM sites.
• Meet annual Safety, Health and Environmental objectives
For the full job description please apply and I will call you.