Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Health and Social Care Tutor/Assessors
Role – Part Time or Full Time, Temporary or Permanent
Location – North East
Salary - £20 - £25 per hour
Our REED Further Education branch are currently preparing for the new academic year. In anticipation we are working with a number of great colleges in the North East and are looking for outstanding Health and Social Care Tutors and Assessors who may be interested in joining them if the opportunity arises.
- Teaching Health & Social Care workers in various settings, providing them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to be excellent practitioners in their field and attain the qualification they are studying for.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- A level 3 or above qualification in a relevant subject area
- An A1 or D32 or equivalent qualification for assessing apprenticeships
- DBS on the update service
- Confidence to deliver Functional Skills Maths and English
- Knowledge of the current curriculum
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.