We have a number of exciting opportunitys to join our Further Education leading client as a Health & Social Care Tutor. These roles vary from a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis to part time and flexible. If you are currently looking for a new role or looking to pick up some extra days, please register your interest by clicking on the apply button.
- As a Health & Social Care Tutor you will provide supervision of your curriculum area, ensuring that you meet budget, quality and operational targets.
- You will deliver high quality, learner-focused education providing a secure and friendly environment in order for your students to succeed.
- In your role you will plan, lead and develop the curriculum area within the establishment to ensure compliance with the national curriculum framework, the integration of functional skills, best practice and quality targets.
- Teaching – lead and support delivery and assessment of learning.
- Within a Scheme of Work, develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets.
- Contribute and develop curriculum to meet local and national priorities.
- Ensure safeguarding of learners.
- Ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection and TMC policies.
- Compliance with TMC & stakeholder policies and procedures.
- Timely and accurate recording and record keeping.
- Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders and clients where appropriate
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Teaching qualification or willing to work towards one
- Subject specialist qualification
- English & Maths - must be qualified to a minimum of Level 2
- Industry experience is desirable