|Location: BICESTER, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3093159|
"...students are respectful towards their teachers and their peers".
REED Education are working in partnership with a large Secondary School in North Oxfordshire in their quest to appoint an enthusiastic Health and Social Care Teacher to start in September 2016. NQT’s and experienced Teachers are welcome to apply and you must have the ability to teach the subject to GCSE and Level 3.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach Health and Social Care from Year 7 upwards
• Be passionate about the subject areas and a good role model to students
• Be ambitious and want to further their career
• Be innovative and willing to lead departmental projects
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
The School will support the appointed teacher through an excellent Head Teacher and a strong leadership team, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Matt Payne on 01865 812 780 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
120.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Day
22917 - 38633 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
22917 - 33824 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
23478.00 - 27837.00 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more