|Location: WANDSWORTH, LONDON||Salary: 20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3099419|
Location: South West London
Pay rate: £20 per hour
Hours: 7 hours per week
Monday - 1.5 hours (3:30pm Start)
Tuesday - 4.5 hours (9:00am Start)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South London area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Health and Social Care Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
· You will be delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
24000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
GILLINGHAM, KENTRead more
20000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
60.00 - 61.00 GBP Per Day
CAERPHILLY, MID GLAMORGANRead more
20.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
130.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Day
LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRERead more