Job Title: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Pay rate: £24,900 - £38,900pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Kent area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding IT Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
• Our client is one of the Largest Further Education and training providers across the South East offering a range of courses from pre-entry, vocational and academic subjects.
· You will be required to deliver Health and Social care curriculum
· You will be required to apply your knowledge to teach, assess and give feedback on the students’ progress
· You will be working with students 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning to meet individual needs is essential
What you need:
· To hold a recognised teaching qualification
· Experience in delivering Health and Social Care levels 1-3
· Degree in related subject
· Experience working with students in a Further Education Setting
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.