|Location: HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3063746|
Title: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Salary: £18-£24 per hour (with holiday pay)
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on exciting new roles in the West Yorkshire area.
Starting from September, the college are looking for committed Health and Social Care Lecturers to join their team for full and part time roles.
• One of the largest FE colleges in the country
• Offers a wide range of courses, across 9 different centres across West Yorkshire
• State of the art teaching facilities, with bright and modern classrooms and resources
• Mission statement: "Creating Opportunity, Changing Lives”
• The successful candidate will be teaching Health and Social Care at levels 1-3.
• The successful candidate would be responsible for delivery and marking
• Providing extra-curricular support and guidance to learners
What you will need:
• Degree (or similar) in Health and Social Care
• UK recognised teaching qualification – ideally specialising in FE
• Innovation and creativity, to deliver engaging sessions
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
23478.00 - 27837.00 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON BUSINESS PARK, CHESHIRERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more