Job Title: Health and Social Care Teacher
Location: South London
Pay rate: £20-£25 per hour
Hours: 4-5 Full days pw
Duration: Ongoing term time only
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South London area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Health and Social Care Teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
-Our Client was graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in February 2014 is on the fast track to becoming ‘Outstanding’.
-Our Client specialises in providing high quality education for 16-19 year old students in a supportive and caring community and is committed to equality of rights and opportunity
· Delivering the Health and Social Care levels 1-3 in a Further Education environment
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience teaching Health and Social care/Early years
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.