Role: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Location: Greater Manchester
REED Further Education are currently working exclusively with a College based in Manchester who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Social care Lecturer
The salary for this position is negotiable and could include a golden hello.
This is a permanent full time role to start ASAP, notice periods will be considered!
We looking for candidates who are passionate about Health and social care and have the drive and motivation to help learners to progress in their careers, increase their employability and support their personal development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within the health and social care industry for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong background delivering Health and Social Care, for at least 2 years
- Experience of teaching levels 2-3 Health and Social Care
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
- A related Degree is desirable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply or alternatively call Lewis Paterson on 0161 817 2682.