|Location: BOLTON ROAD, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3048361|
Title – Health & Social Care Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bolton area.
Starting from September, the college are looking for an outstanding Health & Social Care Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
• Ofsted rating of 'Good'
• Has over 800 full- and part-time courses
• Has five main centres around the Bolton area
• They have a practical training approach and dedicated support teams
• Will be delivering Health & Social Care between Level 1-3
• The role will be working on a full time temporary basis
• The role will be an ongoing requirement
What you will need:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A background in delivering Health & Social Care at Levels 1-3
• To hold relevant qualifications within Health & Social Care
• To be passionate, committed, enthusiastic about the subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
22917 - 33824 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
23478.00 - 27837.00 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more