Job Title: Health and Social care IQA
Location: West London
Pay rate: £27 p/h inc of holiday pay
Hours: Ad hoc
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Health and Social Care IQA to join them on a Temporary basis.
The College: This College offers exceptional teaching facilities and take pride in their first class courses and learning facilities. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2017.
• You will be Assessing and Verifying students who are in Further education
• Experience with providing support to individuals with learning disabilities.
• Have high expectations of behaviour, and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly
• Available to interview immediately
• You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
- Experience verifying up to level 5
- Relevant qualifications in the subject
- A passion for your profession and determination to be outstanding.
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable students to be taught effectively.
- To possess excellent inter-personal skills in order to forge positive working relationships with staff, parents and students
- Strong team player who engages in team communications to ensure that all elements of student progress are effectively monitored and co-ordinated by the team;
· High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.