|Location: ROMFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 15.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3070351|
Location: Romford, Essex
Pay Rate: £15 p/h
Hours: Full time/ Part time
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
The college has recently been rated as good by OFSTED, they offer a range of further and higher education courses. Within the college, there are restaurants, cafes and a hair salon open to the public which is staffed by the students. Each year over 12,500 students choose the college for their training, of which around 3,500 are age 16 - 18, and 9,000 are adults age 19 and over. In Autumn 2013 the college was awarded Gold accreditation by Investors in People - their highest award - and they also hold the Disability Two Ticks Symbol, which means we are positive about a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
· You will be assessing motor vehicle up to level 3 at the learners workplace.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
- Assessors Award (TAQA, A1, A2, D32, CAVA)
- Level 3 in related subject
- Experience in assessing learners working towards a health and social care qualification
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
23580.00 - 23580.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD BUSINESS PARK, KENTRead more
24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
CAERPHILLY, MID GLAMORGANRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more