|Location: London||Salary: 20.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3058492|
Location: London, Essex and Dartford
Pay rate: up to £25 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Duration: On going
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a Great College on an exciting new role.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Health and Social Care Assessor to join them on a temporary basis.
Current caseload of 40 learners: London, Esssex and Dartford
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· You will be Assessing and supporting learners working towards Health and Social Care Apprenticeships up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting and will be helping with Functional Skills English and Maths.
· Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to see if they are successfully progressing towards their apprenticeship.
· You will be Organising and maintaining documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s needs.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
· An Assessor Award
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in the related subject or equivalent.
· Experience Assessing and supporting learners working towards Health and Social Care Apprenticeships up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting.
· Experience visiting and observing learners at their place of work to see if they are successfully progressing towards their apprenticeship.
· Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
23478.00 - 27837.00 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
22917 - 33824 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more