An excellent opportunity has arisen for a health and safety advisor/officer within Construction based in Govan. This would be the perfect opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a leading construction company on a temp - permanent basis and holds the NEBOSH qualification.
You will be joining a family owned business based in Govan but will be travelling between offices in Govan and Bonnybridge to carry out site visits, company transport will be provided for this.
Hours of Working are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary - £15P/H
You will start this role initially on a temp basis and the role will go permanent for the right candidate.
Please see below a list of duties and responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining records
- Carrying out risk assessments on site and creating method statements
- Populating and collating health and safety documentation
- Maintain health and safety standards, risk assessments and accident logs
- Maintain all production machinery and lifting equipment Identify & Action any Departmental Training Requirements
- Any other required duties
What i need from you
- Minimum 3 years health and safety experience
- Experience within construction
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Proficient on all Microsoft packages including Excel
- Immediately Available
If you are interested in this role then i want to hear from you!! Please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org