|Location: BANGOR, GWYNEDD||Salary: 28000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3110788|
My client is looking for someone to work alongside the facilities manager to;
• Manage in a motivational manner, evaluate assigned staff ensuring they are trained and competent in work procedures, standards and safety practices, appraise employee’s performance.
• Provide 24 seven coverage for health and safety/ fire monitoring/security etc
• Manage the operation and maintenance of buildings and grounds
• Provide professional leadership including the forecasting, planning and analysis relating to projects management, budget control and equipment replacement.
• Maintain master plans of all buildings, pathways, roadways, electrical, gas, water and telephone service lines.
• Develop departmental policies and procedures to ensure safe, efficient and cost-effective operation
Desired knowledge of; legionella, asbestos, electrical systems, fire testing programmes would be great.
This role is based in Anglesey, Wales. It is working 37 hours per week with an annual salary of up to £31,000 based on experience. If you are interested please apply to this advert or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone who would be great for this role please feel free to pass it on.
35000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
POTTERS BAR, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
21000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
60000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more