Are you an experienced Health and Safety manager looking for an exciting new role..
Experience working in a Manufacturing or FMCQ environment..
Plenty of Autonomy and scope to really make the role your own..interested? read on for more information..
Health and Safety Manager
£45 - £50k
Full Time, Permanent
The company is a global business and market leader that manufactures and develops a range of products to a variety of well known high street businesses.
This is a key role in the company, ensuring the company complies with all regulations and obligations whilst promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout the site. Ideally this role would suit someone with experience working in a fast moving manufacturing environment with experience of dealing with the relevant health and safety challenges that can bring.
The job will involve management of a full range of health and safety areas including:
- Providing guidance and leadership on all aspects of health and safety
- Keeping up to date with all regulatory requirements and HSE legislation
- Risk assessments
- Developing ongoing health and safety policy
- Advising on specialist areas such as fire regs, hazardous substance, noise, safeguarding machinery etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Relevant experience within a senior health and safety role
- Manufacturing experience would be a benefit but others areas could be considered
- Relevant Health and Safety qualification e.g NEBOSH certificate
- Excellent communication and people skills