|Location: BATH SPA, SOMERSET||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3040287|
Your new company
You will be working for an NHS organisation in Bath, reporting to the Head of Health and Safety.
Your new role
The Health and Safety Manager will provide leadership, direction and implementation of Health and Safety policies and strategic development within the diverse and complex hospital environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Deliver the health and safety policy in a sensible, practical and proportionate way
• Undertake risk and safety assessments and provide support to areas requiring specialist technical assistance
• Maintain reporting systems and data for H&S events in the Trust
• Develop accident/incident reduction techniques and share learning to identify trends that reduce risks.
• Educate Divisions and Corporate Functions in reporting and monitoring safety hazards
• Support, Develop and ensure a robust audit programme is in place both for sound risk management and assurance purposes.
• Deputise for the Head of Health and Safety.
What you'll need to succeed
Specialist knowledge gained as Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH by either Post Grad diploma/BSc/N.
Experience of using incident/ risk management IT systems e.g. Datix / Safeguard.
Able to deal with issues sensitively and compassionately (e.g. investigating health & safety accidents/ incidents).
Understanding of project management techniques with track record of project management to deadlines
What you'll get in return
This is a temporary position with the chance to make great impact and implement strong working practices. This will develop your NHS experience as well as your health and safety management experience within different environments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
36000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONRead more
24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
SOMERLEYTON, SUFFOLKRead more
85000.00 - 102000.00 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more