|Location: PARTINGTON, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 19.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3103800|
Please note this will be on a contracting basis initially for 3 months with review to extend to a 12 month fixed term contract.
They are looking for someone who is NEBOSH qualified and has 2/3 years’ experience and who is happy to pick up the way they are working and have new ideas.
Your will be required to:
• To assist in establishing a positive health and safety culture within the organisation.
• Review amend and develop job/role specific safety documentation, including risk assessments, policy and procedure and other documented SSOW.
• Review and assess current competency levels within the organisation and help develop appropriate action plans.
• Help support and develop site operatives and supervisors in deliver and development of site inspections, interventions and TBTs
• Help develop the health and safety strategy for the organisation covering the first 12 months of operation.
1. Help establish positive and effective working relationships with managers and staff to enable effective communication, problem-solving, to ensure effective Health and Safety arrangements are in place which support the development of a proactive Health and Safety culture.
2. Advise and support staff on all Health and Safety related matters, including support on the review and completion of risk assessments and the identification, review and implementation of appropriate control mechanisms.
3. Source and/or support the delivery of Health and Safety training for individual colleagues and teams where where gaps in knowledge and experience have been identified.
4. Actively monitor and assess the effectiveness of the Health and Safety framework by recording all relevant information including: risk assessments, accident statistics, occupational health arrangements, Feedback from TBTs and site inspections to help establish relevant KPI’s.
5. Support the Business Partner to identify and quantify benefits delivered to the business by the Health and Safety function.
Salary £32k-£40k based on experience, for the first 3 months this will be worked out on an hourly rate and mileage will be paid at 45ppm. After the 3 months a company van will be supplied.
NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma
Knowledge of reactive maintenance
Ability to work on own initiative
Full clean driving licence
Ability to communicate all levels
Social Housing Experience would be desirable but not essential
13.77 - 14.60 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
24000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
18.14 - 21.00 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more