I am currently looking for experienced Health care assistants and home care assistants in this hour of need.
I am looking for Caring individuals for nursing homes and home care in the local area of Leatherhead, Ashtead, Tadworth, Epsom & Ewell, Chessington, Esher, Cobham and West Byfleet.
If you can answer the below questions then I will want to talk to you......
- Good interpersonal skills?
- Strong team player?
- Patience & willingness to enhance the quality of life of the people my clients care for?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Do you have at least 6 months’ experience?
- Do you possess up to date training certificates or be willing to pay for training?
- Are you well-spoken, and fluent in written and spoken English?
- Are you organised, with effective communication and reporting skills?
- Are you honest, kind, respectful, gentle in nature and above all, always prepared to go the extra mile for clients?
- Are you happy to provide care for clients, including those with dementia?
Home care Assistants
- Have you got sufficient stamina?
- Do you like animals and are you happy to be in a house with pets? Whilst we have pet free homes, many of our clients have pets. This is desirable but not compulsory.
- Do you hold a valid a driving license? This is desirable but not compulsory.
Please note in order to be selected for this role, you will either need to already be in possession of an Enhanced DBS which is registered to the DBS update service or undergo a DBS with Reed.
If you feel this describes you then I would love to hear from you right now! Click the APPLY NOW button and take action. Due to high number of CV's I will be in contact as soon as I can. Many thanks.