Head of Sales and Commercial - Glasgow
Discretionary profit share bonus of up to 20% of salary
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
With a track record of success designing and delivering best in class products that improve lives.
A well-established and award winning company with a clear and smart ambition to double their turnover within the next 3 years, increasing their impact; through profitable growth.
Now looking for the right person to help them achieve this. You will be a strong and purpose driven Sales Leader with energy, initiative and experience who can formulate and operationalise their growth strategy for the education and demanding mental health sectors.
This is a position of influence and they are looking for a high impact individual capable and comfortable working in fast growing Small to Medium Enterprises where a culture of collaboration and team work is more important than title. You will work closely with Service and Operations and manage a UK wide Business Development team, developing and enabling their success through strategy, systems, focus, prioritisation and coaching.
- Set strategic direction, developing a Sales Strategy that aligns and enables delivery of their strategic plan across their key sectors.
- Develop a 3-year plan to realise growth ambitions.
- Apply market data, analysis and competitor insight to proactively adapt the Sales strategy and position them as market leaders.
- Maintain the company integrity by making the right commercial decisions for the long term.
- Actively lead and monitor demand generation activities, alongside marketing
- Consistently monitor team sales activityand track/optimise results.
- Report clearly on activity, forecasting providing clear requirements to enable planning of resources in operational and service teams to deliver customer requirements.
- Communicate progress at Board, Leadership and team level to drive sponsorship and engagement at all levels.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports, coaching on strategies to drive sales, working together on key account plans and participating in client meetings where needed.
- Develop a geographically dispersed team in their roles, inspiring them to do their best work.
We are looking for people who will add to the organisation and align with their Purpose and Values.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of their impact and the ability to connect with their customers’ world.
- Excellent people skills with a proven ability to create high performing teams, leading them to success through clear direction, connection and coaching.
- Independent strategic thinking with advanced analytical skills and ability to interpret complex situations to make great decisions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills based on high levels of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.
- A resourceful self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment. A leader by example, motivated and engaging.
- Ability to manage complexity, control multiple ‘moving parts’ and establish methodology, structure and discipline.
- Experience of establishing and embedding sales reporting systems and discipline with strong drive for results.
- Excellent IT/planning systems skills, Salesforce, Hubspot, MS Office and Gmail/G-Suite
If you feel you can demonstrate the requirements and attributes needed to be a success in this role, then Apply now