Do you have experience in Visitor Experience, or overlooking and managing large scale Events that require coordinating staff and volunteers with the aim to make the best experience for visitors? If you do then I have a great 12 month long FTC opportunity for you at a beautiful venue in Central Bath.
This is a 12 month long contract to cover a Maternity leave, my client are looking for solid experience to ensure the person can hit the ground running. With the world opening back up, and this venue getting more than 600,000 visitors per year the need for a Head of Visitor Experience is very much needed. You will be responsible for the operational delivery and strategic development of the Visitor Experience teams. Leading teams of volunteers and staff to ensure the best experience for visitors on a daily basis.
- Ensure all customer enquiries and complaints are handled quickly and to a high standard
- Lead teams to ensure visitor experience is of the highest level
- Review and set standards for the teams working under you, lead by example at all times
- Support development and operation of venue tours
- Cover the needs of visitors in any area and across all departments
- Take responsibility for development projects such as visitor research
- Lead the managers at the venue, supporting and guiding them to succeed
What are we looking for?
- Someone with previous Visitor Experience roles, or experience in a similar position within Events etc
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in working with volunteers
- Someone that is a team player, responsible and highly organised
- Experience in managing budgets and basic reporting of budgets
If this sound like something you have the experience for, then hit the apply button! If you know someone this could be suitable for, send this over to them!