Reporting into the IT Director, the Head of Testing will be responsible for full end to end testing and management of User Acceptance Testing, ensuring changes are fit for purpose.
Responsibilities:• Management of the Testing Function to maximise delivery capability through appropriate resource planning.
• Build key relationships with business teams, project managers, third parties and vendors.
• The development and implementation of testing standards to ensure best practice.
• Coaching and mentoring test professionals across BAU, non-functional and functional areas of testing.
• Test estimation, scheduling, requirements traceability, execution and collaborating the results for various stakeholders.
• Define and implement a clear management strategy to maximise visibility and rapid resolution.
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience of managing non-functional testing streams
• Experienced in working to formal SDLC’s using structured testing and release methods.
• A strong track record of managing test resources with experience in performance management of a team
• The ideal candidate will have project management experience
• Experienced in recruiting test resources
• Strong Analytical skills
• Educated to Graduate Level and ISEB/IQSTB qualified.
• Financial services experience (pensions or wealth management sector experience is highly desirable).
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader, with experience of coaching others, be highly motivated and an excellent communicator.