This is a 6 month interim assignment for an experienced Head of Service Integration to assist the Digital Policing Service Delivery Team.
This role provides specialist Programme Portfolio Management expertise to devise, and/or assure delivery by suppliers, for programmes focused on Service Integration Transformation, Colleague Experience, ITSM Toolset Enhancements and Service Maintenance. In addition it will also oversee the Service Design and Introduction process to ensure projects have identified and built the appropriate service model to ensure it can be maintained in the live environment. The major part of the role is working with suppliers and Senior Responsible Officers (i.e Director of SIAM & shared Service) to plan the overall portfolio, to write and develop Business Cases, define and initiate projects, and to plan delivery.
- Detailed understanding of project management methods and relevant MPS standards
- Detailed understanding of constructing roadmaps and subsequent Business Cases and justification papers.
- Familiarity with typical processes and work breakdown structures applicable to Colleague Experience projects.
- Deep knowledge of at least one area of CX (e.g. Service Desk, Tech Bar Support).
- Familiarity with MPS governance structures.
Please note: This role requires CTC vetting clearance and is deemed INSIDE IR35.