This is a 6 month assignment for a Head of Service Governance & Risk to support Digital Policing Service Delivery Team.
- Developing streamlined forums to remove unnecessary levels of complexity and reducing ambiguity.
- Driving efficiencies through lessons learnt and implementing well defined end-to-end policies and processes.
- Defining clear accountabilities both within Service Delivery and across the towers and other suppliers
- Aligning governance requirements to current MPS and Service Delivery strategies, objectives and priorities and providing the mechanisms for ensuring consistency and currency to business change.
- Creating and adhering to critical success factors.
- Mitigating potential contract failures by ensuring consistent adherence to processes, policies and governance.
- Deep knowledge of end-to-end process planning and implementation.
- Detailed understanding of Governance in a contracted service management environment.
- Detailed understanding of driving efficiencies and performance improvement (SLA’s/KPI)
- Detailed understanding of supplier compliance/obligation management
- Deep knowledge of service support models and SLA’s
- Deep knowledge of Risk Governance and oversight.
- Familiarity with MPS governance structures.
- 5+ years of Governance and Risk Management.
- Experience of Performance Management and KPI delivery.
- Experience of Service Management contract environments.
- Experience of delivering in a multi supplier projects and programmes contract.
- Experience of working within a public sector environment and public sector governance.
Please Note: This role requires CTC vetting clearance and is INSIDE IR35.