This is a 6 month interim opportunity for an experienced Head of Service Analytics to support the Digital Policing Service Delivery Team. The post holder ensures that the MPS in its various Business Groups understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimisation. The Head of Service Analytics leads the business through all efforts that drive performance and potential by using existing and new data sources and techniques.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Education to graduate level or equivalent experience gained in a similar role
- Strategic management including the development, implementation and delivery of strategic plans
- Financial management and budgetary control
- Effective staff management and leadership skills
- Working with Boards and a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a passion for customer service
- Commitment to effective governance
- Excellent communication and management skills with an ability to influence senior and junior staff and stakeholders and build strategic relationships across operation and professional boundaries and with partner organisations
- Ability to operate in a complex organisational and political environment
- Promoting equality and diversity within a workforce
Please Note: This role is deemed INSIDE IR35 and requires CTC (Counter Terrorism Check) vetting.