|Location: London||Salary: 650.00 - 700.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 21 days ago||Reference: 3062704|
The Head of Security will be responsible for ensuring that programmes and products are delivered in accordance to security police and standards, while working in collaboration with the Programme Directors and product teams. You will also engage with departments across the organisation to provide advice on meeting security standards.
• Engage with departments to advise on meeting security standards. Effectively explain security standards and practices across the portfolio and to board-level senior officials, and external stakeholders
• Working with the PMO Lead and Head of Service Management to ensure accurate reporting for incidents and effective problem management and resolution.
• Manage expectations of senior stakeholders in relation to security backlog delivery.
• Manage and mentor cyber security talent, ensuring learning support for the team including security architects, engineers, operational personnel and cyber security apprentices. Help to build strong relationships with a growing ecosystem of cyber security experts across suppliers, and championing emerging standards, principles or policies that help to embed this collaboration.
• Lead the delivery of the security backlogs which need to expand and scale by reusing and sharing assets
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, integrating and in the operation of security services, systems architectures and networks.
- Experience within a multi-supplier organisation is highly desirable.
- A strong understanding of new digital and emerging technologies, IT service design and delivery
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management experience with the ability to manage the expectations of senior stakeholders.
- Experience working with solution and domain architects, and product development teams, to specify and assure secure design solutions and technical approach for products developed in cross functional teams.
40000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
80000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
60000.00 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more